Monday 12 July 2021

'Nuff Said

From Facebook Archives

12 July 2018 at 08:35 ·

Thunderthighs is 22 today.

Yesterday, as has become the routine, he accompanied me on the big Tesco shop.   

I want a new pair of summer trousers so had a rake around F&F's sale racks while he went off and got a couple of things his Dad had ordered. 

I found a nice flowery print dress but wasn't sure so when he came back I held it up and asked "Yes? No?"

He looked at me and said 

"Why?"

It went back on the rack.

Erica Happy Birthday Thunderthighs!
Sienna Pond Awww tell him I said happy Birthday!! I miss them both and hope they’re well. 
He’s a funny old soul ๐Ÿ˜ xxxx
Tylebach Happy birthday Thunderthighs xxx
Cousin Daisy Many happy returns Thunderthighs have a great day ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ‘
Mrs Leftfoot Happy Birthday to Thunderthighs.  And I hope Ferretfingers has a good weekend.
MsPH Happy Birthday Thunderthighs! Xx  Obviously a challenger for Gok Wan's fashionista position. Xx
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment