Thursday 15 July 2021

Romantic Moment Chez Chateau Midden

From Facebook Archives

15 July 2015 at 23:04

I just came into the office to check emails and Facebook. 

Himself is at his computer doing his neverending list of pits (don't ask) and asks what I'm doing tomorrow.  So I say I'm going to Woodlawn School Prom in the evening to help with the raffle.  Then he grabs hold of my hand and says quite coyly (one could even say girlishly!)

"And is there anything happening next week?"  gesticulating at the calendar.

Next Thursday is our 2nd wedding anniversary.

 

Poignant moment because Phil died a fortnight before our 2nd wedding anniversary; 

this is the longest I've been a wife.

Tylebach Bless you xxx

Bentonblog So few people find one good mate, I'm fortunate to have found two.  
 Mind you sometimes I'm close to widowing myself again!
Philsniece Congratulations x
Mrs Lasagne aw see you tomorrow lovely friend ! Xxx
Henlady xxxxx
Mrs Poet You lovely woman. 🌷
FifiD Good luck xxx
Mrs Leftfoot Avid readers will recall that not only did HE remember last year but HE also provided a present...unlike someone else who shall remain nameless xxxxxxx
Bazoukiboy Ahh,
Sheamus Murphy Bless
McChurch Both Mrs McChurch and I forgot our anniversary AGAIN this year.  We have to go and look up the date, if asked. 48 years and the woman is still managing to restrain herself from husbandicide.
McChurch She just smacked me round the head and said "47, Stupid".

 

PS

Yesterday was the 600th Tales of Chateau Midden Blog.

Since it began in 2016 there have been 47,281 viewings, which is roughly 79 per blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment