Thursday 4 May 2023

Happy Star Wars Day & Cold Caller Baiting #26 OhGoOn

From Facebook archives
 
4 May 2021 at 07:36 
Drummerman  Go on ,Ben, you know you want to…
Bentonbag  Damn! My blogpostwarning I edit must now this seen I have.
Mrs Leftfoot   Ha ha both of you. It took me a few seconds to work it out, Drum.
Drummerman  Never...
Woolerwoman  May the 4th be with you! xx
 
4 May 2021 at 14: 33
Phone rang.
Picked up.
"Hello"
“Hello”
"Hello. Am I talking to Mrs Bag?"
“Who are you?”
"I am Malcom and I'm calling from Microsoft about your computer"
Loud laughter then with rich Carmarthenshire indulgence 
“Oh go on then. Tell me the old old story.  Which computer are you calling about?”
And with that he was gone.
I say to Fester "He's gone! I think I must be losing my touch."
He replies "I think it was the manic laughter what done it."
BTW I had an email purporting to be from Microsoft this morning about our service agreement. I've spammed it.
McChurch You are going to have to be circumspect these days.  I fain feeblemindedness. Tell them I can’t work the credit card my son gave me and could they talk me through it. They start to drool, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment