Monday 15 May 2023

The Potisserie

 

From Facebook Archives
16 May 2021 at 09:47
I'm sitting minding my own business when Fester comes in all fluffy with 
"Oh it's all friendly and lovely on the Pottisserie.  Come and see.  Have you got your camera handy?"
Mrs Quilt  You'd think that Mr Fixit had designed it specially for the cats.
Bentonbag  He followed my back-of-an-envelope design which did include a cat-shelf at the bottom.
Mrs Quilt  Ben, do you mean the chair and bucket store!!!
Bentonbag  Yes.  Coincidentally tidying up today (I do do it Mrs Leftfoot, even if once a flood) 
I came across the drawing I made for Will Fixit to show him what I wanted.
There are spaces between and under things where they can get out of the wet. Felix frequently crawls right underneath the whole thing, as has a hedgehog.
That is my evening chair which I use to catch the last of the sun in Summer when the rest of the garden is shaded.  Back to the house, a cup of something and watching the birds.
 
See also
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment