Sunday 4 October 2020

A Way With Words

🔺Warning - this Facebook post contains RUDE WORDS🤯

4 October 2017 at 20:10 ·

The siblings and I have had an interesting email conversation on things our mother said to and/or about Bigsister.
It started with an email from her which included the comment:
"I like to know ALL the details.  Mum had a rude expression to describe that aspect of me!"
I replied:
"She used to say you wanted to know “The far end of a fart and how far the smell goes”
Bigsister came back with:
"I remember it as: ‘Who farted and how far the stink went’."
Then Bigbrother chimed in with:
"If I remember correctly, her expression was “She wants to know all the bloody ins and outs of a cat`s arse!”"
So there you have it:  and it goes a long way to explain why I am as I am.
My gift to you is permission to use any of the above expressions wherever you feel appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment