Friday 23 October 2020

Trouser Troubles

From Facebook

23 October 2013 at 20:38 ·

I pick Ferretfingers up from youth group and, as we're driving home, he says

"I've got a hole in my trousers, you will sew them up when I put on my pyjamas."

If I had a £ for every time I've repaired a pair of trousers ......

Ferretfingers's speciality is finding a weakness in a seam and working on it until he's kit-formed his kecks.

(He once came home from sixth form college with both trouser legs open and flapping like a very split skirt, and an apologetic note from his tutor along the lines of

“We don’t know how he did it:  one minute he was sat quietly at the computer and the next he stood up and they were like that.  Perhaps you’d like to send a spare pair in, in case he does it again.”)

Anyway, when we get home he alights from the car and proceeds to:

squat in a forcing type posture;

laugh loudly at the terrific ripping noise as the arse seam goes completely;

put his hands behind him;

grab both flaps and pull until the waistband snaps;

then chortle his way up the drive holding his pants together.


They are now in the recycling bin - there is a limit to my skill and patience.

Strawangerl The bloody bugger!

HGB hahahahaha
Henlady kids

 

No comments:

Post a Comment