Tuesday 6 October 2020

It's Not What You Say ...

More years ago than I care to remember I introduced my then boyfriend Sheamus Murphy to the family.

The romance didn’t last, and he eventually settled in Bath
But the friendship has endured which is why I sent him this Facebook post ...

6 October 2013 at 16:59

Just been on the 'phone to my sisters who are both in London as they are going down to Wales together via Bigsister's friend’s house in Keynsham.   

They'll be stopping over and Bigsister’s friend has offered to take them across to Bath for the afternoon.
"Oh" says I "You might bump into Sheamus. "
"Would I still recognise him?  Would he recognise me what with my white hair and all?"
"He'd probably recognise your voice."


Sometimes things don't come out quite how they should do they?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment