Wednesday 7 October 2020

Where Would You Keep Your Dalek?

This has just appeared in Facebook memories

7 October 2015 at 11:04 ·

Once upon a time I was at a school coffee morning.
Sitting near me was a young mum with her mum who were talking about her sister/daughter who was terrified of the Daleks.
The grandma had been to Blackpool and bought a life-sized poster of a Dalek.

The grandma and the mum were discussing where to put it in the sister/daughter's house for best, most terrifying effect.
After a while I said "Put in on the back of the toilet door."
They looked at me questioningly so I said
"Well she won't see it until she's shut the door and sat down."
There was a moment's thought then the mum said
"Aye, and she'll be in the right place when she sh8ts herself."
The grandma looked at me appraisingly and said
"I like you: you're evil."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment