Sunday 16 May 2021

The Gherkin

Sometimes I trawl my Facebook Archives and am sorry not to find something, then there are times when I’m sorry that I have.

Those of a delicate disposition should look away now …

16 May 2014 at 08:26 ·

Things you don't want to hear #1

"Mind the toilet floor, it's slippy, that gherkin went straight through me."

 

Things you don't want to hear #2

"I don't know why that gherkin gave me the squits, I wiped the mould off … mind you it was a bit soft."

 

These from a man with 3 degrees.

Although to be fair he did clean up.

Madam Fifi  I love a good gherkin story first thing in the morning.  Nowt beats it.

Fay  Feeling a bit queasy myself after that... šŸ˜
Bentonbag  I've just come back in after a couple of hours doing PTA stuff and was welcomed with "I had the rest of the gherkins for lunch".
Apparently to no ill effect.
Fay  Ermmm... just don't look at the 'Best by' datešŸ˜€
Mr Python  Again... glad I’ve had breakfast already.
 
 
Mind you Fester has form when it comes to 'Best before' dates.
Here is a link to Fester's Herring Pickle, first blogged in 2017 inspired by memories raised by a Facebook post in 2010.
Again, this is probably not suitable for those of a delicate disposition.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment