Tuesday 11 May 2021

A Posy of Posts

The best posting on 12 May was blogged last year.    
These are the results of last night’s trawl through Facebook Archives.

12 May 2010 at 19:56  
Scanning some old photos and found this one of my first communion aged 7 - sweet or wot?
 
12 May 2011 at 23:53 ·
Feeling a little tiddly after spending the evening in the Cumberland Arms with Mrs Mobilephone and District Nurse. It's seems a very long time since I spent an evening in the pub, drinking beer, listening to music and talking.

12 May 2012 at 10:53 ·

Thunderthighs’ National Insurance Number has arrived

Kentishlady One of those moments in life when you wonder where the years have gone.

12 May 2013 at 22:42

I'm going to have to change that profile photo – every time I see the thumbnail out of the corner of my eye I think it's my mother!

Tylebach no need to change it tho!
Henlady Snap!
Bess Cavalier I know, I occasionally catch sight of my mother looking back at me out of the mirror!
McChurch We all turn into one of our parents. I took the mickey out of my mother for years,(Port and lemon) now I`m turning into my dad.

12 May 2016 at 08:08 ·

Even though it's four years since the hot tank was removed, Felix's favourite spot is the middle shelf of the 'airing' cupboard.   

Whilst Matilda favours the most awkward spot on the turn of the loft stairs; she's almost invisible as you descend.

McChurch I look at Roxy on her bed on our top landing (As I hobble up the stairs) and just wish I could ever get that comfortable.




Goodness knows what I'm going to post if I'm still doing this daily blog next year...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment