Friday 7 May 2021

The Great Scrounger

From Facebook archives

8 May 2017 at 08:19 ·
This evening TwinnyP is coming over to make rosettes for Haymarket rapper with Fester.  
After arranging this on the phone last night Fester said 
"Do you realise this will be the first time in my life I've made any sort of kit?  I'm the great scrounger."

 

You're telling me.

 

So far he's scrounged: 
  • 23 years lodging;
  • transport to work, both locally and nationwide; 
  • secretarial, logistical and travel arranging services; 
  • two kids 
  • and most of the melamine from my hair.
Mrs Poet  Searing wit, and elegant, cariad!  But...assuming Fester's not on Facebook.
Bentonbag  Oh no, but I tell him these things to his face in our regular frank exchanges of view.
Bentonbag  I think I meant melanin, not the plastic stuff they make plates out of!!
Bazoukiboy  I thought your hair was Bakerlite?
Bentonbag  Well it's certainly liter than it used to be (bwm tish)

No comments:

Post a Comment