Tuesday 4 May 2021

Bin Out

If you followed the Emojigate saga you may be interested to know that getting the garden recycling bin out on the correct day has always been a bit of a challenge.
  
From Facebook archives...

4 May 2013 at 10:23 ·

What a way to start the day!
Forgot it was garden recycling day until I heard the wagon turning into our street.
Dashed out in my nightie to drag the brown bin down the drive before the wagon went.
Thankfully the binmen waited for me.
Must have given them something to think about:  
wild-woman-of-Borneo bed-hair, white floral winceyette nightie, black socks and red slippers.
Alluring or what?
Mr Gobiron  Well given that today is supposed to be international naked gardening day...
Bentonbag  I'm very tempted...
Drummerman  Go on, you know you want to.

5 May 2013 at 13:06

Let it be known that I am wearing a dress (thick tights but still a dress) and Ferretfingers has shorts on #summerisacumminin

Drummerman  So you've moved on from the nighty, then?
Bentonbag  And I've resisted the temptation of Naked Gardening ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment