Sunday 5 September 2021

Mum's Anniversary

It’s now eighteen years since Mum passed away.

From Facebook archives

5 September 2013 at 13:51

It's ten years today since Mum was set free from the anxiety and confusion that Altzheimer's brought into her life.   

We lost her long before she passed away.   

The other day I came across this picture taken in happier days, 1989 at Middlesister's wedding.   

I'm not sure what's got Auntie Ed so worked up, but the look on Mum's face watching her sister is beautiful.

FifiD  Lovely photo Mrs F. Thanks for posting. Xxx
Tylebach  My father speaks very highly of your mum, he says she was a very funny lady ...... 
from that I can tell where you get your humour from xx
Bentonbag  His first words when he saw me (after 40 years?) were "Duw you look like your mother" and at Dad's 90th I made some comment about 'elfin'safety' and someone said 
"Duw you're just like your mother". 
I just wish I'd inherited her legs as well - she had lovely legs always did Mum. I'm afraid we all got the Welsh Thomas legs from Dad's side of the family - more strong than shapely.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment