Thursday 23 September 2021

My First Skinny Dip

From Facebook Archives

23 September 2018 at 09:20 ·
Bentonbag Well we did it.  Celebrated my 62nd birthday with a skinny dip!  Huggy G said I should use this as my new profile picture.
Sheamus Murphy How did you persuade all those others to also go skinny dipping on your birthday?!
Bentonbag 600 of them!
Sienna Pond  Go you!!!!!!!!! Xxxxx
DM Happy Birthday!
Mr Mull I'm going to have to have a stiff drink and lie down now! Happy Birthday Cheeky!
EJ Very brave! How cold was that
Bentonbag Not that cold tbh. Big waves so it made it easier to go in deeper quicker, rather than a millimetre at a time. You're the brave one doing the Great North Run!
EJ lol!
PE Happy birthday x
Miss Fiddle  Happy birthday! Great way to celebrate!
Mercy Dunn An excellent shot
Bentonbag I was going for the Betty Grable look, bit hard with a modesty towel
Mrs Lasagne  Whoo hoo Ben ! Haha only you that’s what I love about you ๐Ÿ˜˜
Bentonbag Me and Huggy G and about 598 others - come and join us next year :)
Mercy Dunn Disappointed you couldn’t persuade Fester
Bentonbag Mercy The world is not ready for that!
Mrs Banjoman  Shame he did it in Ireland then along with half the Kingsmen. And asked me to take photos. Luckily before digital cameras so hopefully did not come out as anything but a blurry mess. Take that anyway you like. X
Bentonbag Blurry mess is a pretty good description :)
Paganess Happy Birthday Lovely. Beautiful picture x x x
Bentonbag If I die anytime soon I want it on my funeral pamphlet - actually - skip the anytime soon - I want it on my funeral pamphlet.
Miss GH  Well done you crazy lady. X
Huggy G  I am very proud of us!!
Pink Kitchen Happy birthday xxx
Mrs Frayarn Yay Happy Birthday xxxx
Ms Telyn Looking good girl!
Mrs Jeremy Happy birthday Ben! Definitely a memorable way to celebrate it! Good for you! ๐Ÿ‘
Kentishlady  Happy birthday xx
Mrs Melodeon  Happy birthday suit Ben! Well done. x
Paddington Happy birthday to a beautiful lady inside and out.
BW Well done you - you were brave
VM  Congratulations on your skinny dip and your birthday, Ben xxxx
Mr E Twin M Happy Birthday Ben.

23 September 2018 at 09:50 ·

Fester "Thunderthighs when are you going up to the shops?"
"After lunch"
"We need eclaires from Iceland for Mum's birthday tea."
Me "It's ok, I've got a chocolate cake from Huggy G"
Fester "We need eclaires from Iceland."

Is it a wonder I'm the size I am ...

Ms PH  After a dip in the North Sea - you can eat as many eclairs as there are.

I’m only including this for the conversation between me and Mrs Leftfoot after I’d shared a link to a fundraising event for LD:NorthEast

FRI, 21 JUNE 2019-24 JUNE 2019 Walk the Wall for LD:NorthEast 
Mrs Leftfoot  Ambitious I admit. But why not?
Bentonbag  21 miles a day - you'd manage it easily - not sure about me though.
Mrs Leftfoot  Bentonbag we could do some TRAINING.
Bentonbag  Together!?!
Mrs Leftfoot  Bentonbag yes we could train together. Walk and talk.
Bentonbag  Both!? Uphill I can only manage one or the other.
                    Mind you if I got rid of a stone or two ...
                    I'm at the Coven this weekend - shall sound out the hearty walking types.
Mrs Leftfoot If you can run round a beach in the nude in September you can walk along a wall for three days
Bentonbag  You sound just like my mother!
                    Any way the beach was all downhill
Mrs Leftfoot What else have we got planned for June? !!
Bentonbag "£50 deposit and £695 sponsorship." Do you have rich rellies/colleagues?
Mrs Leftfoot Bentonbag I have YOU! More than money can buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment