Thursday 16 September 2021

Summer's End


Fester was on one of his trips away when I first posted this …

From Facebook Archives

16 September 2009 at 14:51

Took two hot-water-bottles to bed last night and have put away my summer trousers - fighting the urge to put on the central heating though .

Mrs Elswitch  We've had a duvet each for the last 2 nights.  Ultra snuggly and warm!
Bentonbag  I'd get more sleep if we had a room each - only one snore-free night left.
Fay  Isn't there some remedy for it? I find a quick dig in the ribs most effective...
FifiD  Separate houses is the remedy!!!!!!!!
Bentonbag  He has his own flat but won't go back there
FifiD  About time you spring cleaned him out of your life me thinks!!!! Onwards and upwards xxx
Bentonbag  Nah - the kids and cats would miss him too much and I'd have to do the cooking - and who would I do the Guardian crossword with?
FifiD  Ah well you've sold me on that!! Just get him a bigger potting shed. Job done!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment