Thursday 2 September 2021

Three For 2

From Facebook archives

31 August 2010 at 22:15

Tried to open a bottle of wine to find the corkscrew broke in the cork - fortunately Fester has left his Swiss army knife behind.

Ozwife screw tops !
Bentonbag That's close to what I said
Ozwife lol!
2 September 2010 at 09:54 
Have bought a new corkscrew
 

2 September 2013 at 11:31
Will Fixit and friend are here decorating the arch which had to be replaced with a steel beam for last year's loft conversion. So I'm having to shift stuff and empty the bookcase. 
What treasures I have found. 

Including pictures of the boys at school at ages from 3 onwards (Thunderthighs was sooooo cute) and a couple of Phil and my Dad that brought a lump, and all the photos Fester and I took in Italy which I'd forgotten had existed even though I'd captioned them on the back and put the packets in an album to "sort out later!"
Later   
Have just finished putting Italy photos into an album and realised one of the added benefits of facebook is that you can share your photos with friends and family without someone shuffling them out of order.
Mrs Leftfoot  What ? You'd forgotten Italy existed????
Bentonbag  Old age comes not alone - the house is preternaturally clean and tidy!!!

2 September 2014 at 23:28

Ferretfingers is getting hugely excited at the prospect of retuning all the tellies tomorrow - except Thunderthighs’ as he's barred from the loft.

He also asked me this evening about getting a link into Miss Doozer next door's Sky satellite dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment