Saturday 18 September 2021

Naked Appeal

Skinny Dip 2019

There will be no blog tomorrow as I shall be taking part in the North East Skinny Dip at Dawn on Druridge Bay.

 

A while ago an old friend said in an email “More importantly I know you won’t be attending the event on 19th September without some good cause benefitting, so please let me know how I am able to sponsor you or make a donation to the worthy cause.”

 

I replied “The North East SkinnyDip raises funds for Tyneside Mind.  

I've done it just for the fun of it (!) but since you've offered I've taken up their offer of creating a Justgiving page.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Brenda-Boyd1

 

If you’ve enjoyed these Tales of Chateau Midden, please consider making a donation to Mind through this link.  Some of my family and friends have benefitted from their services.   The present unpleasantness means they’re more needed than ever.

 

What passes for normal service should resume on Monday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment