Wednesday 15 September 2021

It's A Quacker

On Tuesday afternoons I now enable Ferretfingers to take part in Maintenance sessions at Ouseburn Farm.    

 

So far we’ve done cutting back vegetation, painting and shovelling stuff in the pig pen.

 

On our first visit I noticed the top of one of the external taps' top had been replaced with a little brass duck.   

Knowing my family would find this amusing, I took a photo and emailed it to them.

 

Tap top

Bentonbag@chateaumidden
To:  Bigsister
Copy:  Middlesister, Bigbrother&spouse, Oldestbestfriend

Hi

I spotted this at Ouseburn Farm last week and thought you'd like it.

An excellent use for a little brass duck don't you think?

love

B

 

RE: Tap top

Bigsister
To:  Bentonbag, Middlesister, Bigbrother&spouse

Lovely. Does it turn eider way?!! xx

 

Re: Tap top

Middlesister
To:  Bigsister, Bentonbag, Bigbrother&spouse
You can take a "duck" to water but you can't make it drink ! Duck en croute \ duck en tap !  Ah well xxx

Re: Tap top

Bigbrother&spouse
To:  Bentonbag, Bigsister, Middlesister
Sorry, but I’m unable to comment on this.  You see, I don’t know anything about Duck Billed Tappybrasses. xx

Re: Tap top

Middlesister
To: Bigbrother&spouse, Bentonbag, Bigsister
Was that comment off the top of your head or did you faucet?

No comments:

Post a Comment