Friday 10 February 2023

Cold Caller Baiting #23 A Double Header

There was another one last Wednesday morning.

Different in that it was about checking up on the insulation in my loft.
I was quite disappointed that, as I had bacon frying, there wasn’t time to play with him.

From Facebook Archives

10 February 2021

They're wising up.
Just had "Hello, this is Nancy from Microsoft ringing about a problem on your computer"
"Which computer?"
"Your personal computer running Microsoft Windows."
"Madam, almost every computer on the planet runs on Microsoft Windows unless they're Linux or Macintosh."
There she was, gone.

10 February 2022 at 10:19

Now here's a new one
“Microsoft” are going to block my computer because they keep getting error messages.
When I told the bloke I didn't take advice from people who rang me up out of the blue he told me to stop thinking. 
Sandy  If only one could. Life would be so much easier. 
FifiD  You should write a book about the calls you’ve had. Great reading !!!! 
Mrs Elplates  Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment