Wednesday 7 February 2024

That's My Boys

Once a week I do ‘the big shop’ with Thunderthighs; this week it was Sainsbury’s.  

On Tuesday afternoons I pop in with Ferretfingers to pick up his tv magazines and other bits and bobs.

We always get bananas.

On Monday I grabbed their Fairtrade five for 75p pack.

Thunderthighs looked askance, went to the loose bananas, picked a hand, weighed and priced it, and dropped it in the trolley with a triumphant “Six for 74p.”

A couple of weeks ago, between the WI, theatre and another meeting, I was out three nights running.

Ferretfingers much prefers to have full control of the telly.
I was out again last night.
This afternoon Ferretfingers asked “Where’s Mummy going tonight?”
I replied “I’m not, I’m going to be in all night.”
His reply was a low growl.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment