Monday 19 February 2024

Cat Tales #38 - In And Out

From Facebook Archives

19 February 2023 at 10.48
I'm up first, after the first undisturbed all night sleep in months.
Teddycat comes down to the kitchen with me, and out into the garden when I get the bird feeders to refill in the kitchen and take back down again, and in again for breakfast.
Thunderthighs hoves into the kitchen with "Where's Felix?"
"No idea.  When I came up to bed he was eating supper and nobody's let him out during the night."
Thunderthighs then spends the best part of an hour worrying and searching around the house; dragging us into his anxiety while he's at it.
Eventually opens the back door and Felix waltzes in having snuck out unseen while it was open earlier.
Is it a wonder I've gone grey...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment