Saturday 24 February 2024

Fringe Matters

 From Facebook Archives
24 February 2022 at 19: 29
Looking through some old photos (for the blog) I came across some from the early 80s when I had a fringe. 
Every now and again I think about having another one, but second thoughts prevail because I can be bothered with trimming one and I quite like my widow's peak.*
Thinking out loud, and apropos nothing, I just said "I don't think I'll have a fringe again."
"Funnily enough neither will I" says Fester.
"Yes, but at least one of us has the propensity for a fringe ... Mind you if you combed all that stuff at the back over the top ..."
"I wouldn't be able to see where I was bloody going."

* Also keeping it sleek and in place was almost impossible; 
the slightest damp or breeze in the air and it turned into a row of ringlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment