Saturday 1 January 2022

The Omen


A HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

CALENNING A BLWYDDYN NEWYDD DA I CHWI GYD

From Facebook Archives

Matildacat 2000-2016

1 January 2012 at 13:40
Fester this morning 
"It's going to be a bad year, I went to put on my underpants and the cat had pissed on them."
 
Mr Whyte   No doubt that little gem was shared before he had located an alternative pair, and now that will be a mental image upon which we build our picture of 2012 - thanks for sharing!
Hagrid  Omg, that is indeed a portent of forthcoming disaster lol 😆
Mrs Jeremy  That's absolutely hilarious!
Bentonbag @ Mr Whyte - No, that little gem was shared as he got into the car to go to Tanfield Steam Railway.  I assume he found himself a clean, dry alternative pair as the knicker fairy is forever putting them in the appropriate drawer.  She draws the line, however, at peeling used ones off the floor and dropping them in the laundry basket.
Gobiron  Jeez Whyte, have a care!  Ben - thanks for clearing up any doubts there. (And a Happy New Year to all concerned!)
 
I am not a particularly superstitious person - but 2012 did turn out to be our Annus Horribilis (as regular readers will be sick of me saying).
 
I am relieved to tell you that Fester is up and dressed with no wardrobe malfunctions. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment