Monday 14 February 2022

Valentine's Day

From Facebook Archives
14 February 2016 at 23:09
Just discovered a box of Lindor Moments on the dressing table, a gift from "the chocolate fairy" (his words) to go with the Lindt Master Chocolatier that I found on the printer when we got home from Scotland. 
Feel a bit ashamed that his valentine was a chocolate heart and a "Keep Calm And Don't Be A Grumpy Git" coaster.
But, like Mr Bennett in Pride & Prejudice, I'm sure it won't last long, not even as long as the chocolate.
Bess Cavalier  I got a new curtain rail in the bedroom as the old one fell down during the week.
Mrs Lasagne  Flowers for me Ben and an afternoon of Rugby xxxxx

There will be no Tale of Chateau Midden tomorrow as:-

a) The only Facebook post was a couple of sentence about a bus trip with Ferretfingers!
b) I have to be at the Dental Hospital at 9am, so have no time to faff about first thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment