Friday 18 February 2022

Ibuprofen

This was all I could find in more than a decade of Facebook Archives …

18 February 2011 at 12:50 ·

Has anyone else had really weird vivid dreams after taking ibuprofen at bedtime?

Ollie Beaverbrook Sure have, but without the tablets. ๐Ÿ˜€
Bentonbag  but not without the whisky
Ollie Beaverbrook  Didn't need anything!  One look at my ex-wife before bed-time, did it all ๐Ÿ˜€
Kentishlady  Yes, Ben.  Mine could have been made into films!
Bentonbag  Glad it's not just me - I was relieved when I woke up to find I was where, when and with whom I ought to be it the dream was so vivid.
Paganess  I can't take ibuprofen it totally buggers my brain, my perception goes and it slows me right down, however tramadol has no effect whatsoever on me & I regularly take 240 mg codeine phosphate a day without any effect on my abilities, or addiction!
Bentonbag  My hip's been a lot better today so I'm thinking of taking some more tonight - the dreams were interesting, if somewhat disturbing...

No comments:

Post a Comment