Tuesday 1 February 2022

Cat Tales #31 Chat Eau Midden

From Facebook archives
1 February 2015 at 22:37
This evening I was up in the loft getting some almost dry socks from the clothes horse to put on the radiator in the hall when there was a hammering on the front door.   
Thunderthighs and I went down as it was 
Miss Doozer next-door whose cats he'd been feeding over the weekend.   
I tossed the socks on the little half-landing at the foot of the stairs so my hands would be free to open the door.   
Miss Doozer handed Thunderthighs a fiver, 
thanks were said, she went home to have a hot bath, he went back upstairs and I picked up the socks.

They were warm and wet.

In those few moments, unseen and right under our noses, Matilda had snuk in and pissed on them.

Less than a yard from the litter tray in the downstairs loo (and, yes, the door was open).

Socks now back in the washer.

Cat in the doghouse.

FifiD  You should blog for money!!! X
Henlady  Yes indeed.  It is so much fun when it is not my cats peeing!  At the moment I have three house cats and two semi-ferals - although so far the cat I took in three weeks ago has been very clean, but he is a full Tom - so my dining room is fragrant until he is well enough to be neutered.

No comments:

Post a Comment