Sunday 18 December 2022

Impatient Patient

From Facebook archives

18 December 2021 at 09:31
Fester has woken up feeling shivery and achy. 
He's probably just over done things but it's still worrying. 
I would be having a lie in but he's the noisiest poorly person I know. Continuous sighing and swearing; has to have the telly on, continually changing channels for no obvious reason and swearing at that as well. 
I'd get a more peaceful rest in Fenwicks’ window. 
And the chances of him doing a lateral flow test range from zero to nil.

Two cards have been written, so I shall have to get up to the post office today with the Canada one, or persuade Thunderthighs to do it for me.

The new year planner is printed out and up on the wall, the first one I've done without school/college holidays shaded in.

No comments:

Post a Comment