Monday 19 December 2022

Rising Lazarus

Following on from yesterday’s Impatient Patient

From Facebook archives

19 December 2021 at 10:20

It's wet here so I've no intention of taking Ferretfingers out to the Quayside Market, especially as he threw a mega tantrum in the newsagents yesterday when I refused to allow him to buy the Scum, Scar and Daily Fail as well as all the other papers, to go with all the tv magazines he bought earlier in the week.   
On the plus side I did get him to wash some dishes and scrub the sides of the bath.  
He wasn't too happy last night when his leaning towers of DVDs collapsed at least twice.
All the cards are writ, bar the ones to Fester's friends that I insist he add his scribble to.
Thunderthighs will probably post them for me, and has small piles of unstamped local ones to deliver by hand.
I suppose I now have to think about a tree.
Fester is feeling well enough to ask for some porridge, wanly requesting "can you put some jam in it?"

19 December 2021 at 15:28

Fester has risen from his sickbed and signed the cards to his friends & family
Mrs Bun  HURRAH
Mrs Leftfoot  Lazarus.
Drummerman  Mrs Leftfoot…You're commenting on his smell???
Bentonbag  Ferretfingers has just come up to the bedroom, bringing him the Observer crossword at the same time.  He can be so lovely sometimes.
Bazoukiboy  Well done Lazarus
 

No comments:

Post a Comment