Sunday 11 December 2022

What's In A Name

This once most of the names have not been changed because:-
a. they’re first names
b. that’s the crux of the story  
From Facebook Archives 
11 December 2015 at 16:01 
Due to escaping marbles I've been calling Janine Justine, and visa-versa, for the past fortnight. And yesterday called Rachel, a Woodlawn School mum, Becky.
Today at Ferretfngers' Allotment Gardening (which turned out to be Flower Arranging) class the teaching assistant Gayle (who last week I called Clare) called me Bridget.
Usually it's Barbara, though I've also been called Wendy, Glenda and, most memorably, Beryl.
I'm not counting Blodwen as it's the female equivalent of Taff.   
Are there female equivalents of Jock/Jimmy, Paddy or Geordie?  Should there be? 
And, if so, what would they be? 
Henlady  Tee hee, it comes to us all !
Mrs Lasagne Love this Ben my head is all over the place at the moment xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment