Saturday 31 December 2022

Solo Shopping

From Facebook Archives

30 December 2016 at 22:22 ·

The iron seems to have died.

Stop laughing Mrs Leftfoot.
Mrs Leftfoot  How did you know?  I read your first post and burst out laughing!
Ms Marx  I have 2 irons if you'd like one?  The older one works but not as well as the newer one.
Bentonbag Thanks, but I'll take a trip down to Sainsbury's and use up some Nectar points xxx

31 December 2016 at 13:04 

So off to Sainsbury's for a new iron (car park was heaving) and the sale is on. 

Came home with:- 

a steam iron 

a jar of Dove moisturising creme 

a box of Tenalightliners 

a packet of plastic pegs 

a box of White Fig & Patchouli scented tealights 

and a washing line (just in case). 

Who says your shopping basket tells you all about a person? 

Oh the joy of wandering around a shop alone; 

neither wondering what/where Ferretfingers is up to, 

nor having Thunderthighs looming, sighing heavily, as I examine something, 

nor Fester staring bovinely at bits of meat.

Woolerwoman  Bliss! (What do white figs smell like?)
Bentonbag  I'll let you know when I light one - very hippy-shoppy I should imagine - 
I'm trying to relive the misspent youth I didn't have.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment