Wednesday 28 December 2022

Things A Mother Loves To See

See also:-
From Facebook Archives
28 December 2021 at 16:37
Thunderthighs has just ironed all his t-shirts and pyjamas.
Mrs Leftfoot  He can come round to do ours.
Mrs Lasagne  Brilliant xxxx
Tylebach  Send him here!!! Xxx
Erica  Should hire him out!
Mrs Walker  You've got him well trained!
Bentonbag  I asked Thunderthighs if he might like to iron his t-shirts and pyjamas that were on the mountain.
"But I haven't run out of t-shirts yet."
I explained that you don't have to run out of things before ironing fresh ones, so he did the lot. Which means the next load of washing will be mostly the t-shirts I haven't had room to hang up because of the ones waiting to be ironed.
(I have a system you know, it may not be a good one, but it is a system)
Mrs Quilt  Mr Quilt was hugely sympathetic to Thunderthighs' reply.  Pure logic - he did have a little chuckle though.
Later
Bentonbag  When I emptied the clothes horse in the loft ready for the next load of washing (now in washer) I tossed his boxers on his bed and said 
"Pop those on your radiator and they'll soon be dry enough to put away."   
Just passed the living room door on way from washing dishes, goose pan etc and he's in there with the ironing board up ironing them!  Without being prompted!!
Mrs Walker  Impressive!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment