Saturday 13 June 2020

Not Much Happened Again

I have gone right through my Facebook archives and memories since 2009 and these are the only posts posted on the 13th of June.

Enjoy


13 June 2012 at 11:10

Bumblebees busily buzzing in white foxgloves,

firethorn, rowan and blackberry blossoms

and one pink Zephirine droughan rose

so high up I can only just see it

and can't smell it at all,

but the honeysuckle is making up for that ...

13 June 2014 at 19:27

It was really sunny on Fester's birthday.

When we got in from lunch the sun was reflecting off a car windscreen across the road right into the front window creating this silhouette on the living room wall.


13 June 2017 at 17:08 · 

Driving home from Aldi my mobile rang.

I passed it to Thunderthighs and told him to answer it. 

He did.

There was a short listening silence then he said

"Shut up.  Piss off."

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree ...

No comments:

Post a Comment