Wednesday 10 June 2020

Not Much Happened

Sometimes when I look through my Facebook archives for inspiration for the blog I’m spoiled for choice.  I’ve just trawled 11 June for the past 11 years and this is all that has come up.

11 June 2009 at 23:03 ·

Have three new pairs of knickers thanks to the Squireen

11 June 2010 at 16:16 · Snacktime

Ferretfingers’ self-made home time snack - cheese and golden syrup sandwiches made with lightly toasted crusts from the end of two loaves.

updated profile picture. 11 June 2018 at 19:22

Bentonbag Thanks for the photo Mrs Jeremy

Mrs Leftfoot I hope Thunderthighs hasn't seen this!!!
Bentonbag I'm thinking about making it my blog and/or twitterpic
On seeing it Thunderthighs demanded
"When was this taken?"
When I went out with Mrs Eft and Bess Cavalier to the Chaplaincy reunion.
"Oh that crack den. You were so childish that night"
Mrs Leftfoot I hope he appreciates what a sober influence I am!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment