Thursday 30 July 2020

A Blog of Bits

Just had a text from Oldestbestfriend reading "I've killed a mouse I sat on it"
I texted back "There must be easier ways to do it. Are u short of traps? Fester asks where and wot sort of mouse?"
She replied "On the settee and it's a flat mouse."

Today I shall be mostly: loading and unloading the washer; hanging stuff out on the line and bringing it in; ironing; washing up; tying up and chopping back plants; continuing my attempt to empty the tivo from 100% full to just those things we might actually watch.  
This last has already resulted in one screaming tantrum from Ferretfingers; including throwing down and kitforming the tv remote.  
Don't worry it all clips back together - it's getting the AAA battery out from under the furniture that's problematic.

Last year I mentioned I didn't like stubble.
Fester's beard is now well down his chest.
All very well but he's not cut his hair either and it's making its way down his back.
Very soon he'll be able to do and comb-up-and-over and have a fringe.
It's getting to be like living with a rotund bald wookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment