Thursday 16 July 2020

On This Day

Facebook posts

First visit from a social worker to get Ferretfingers assessed now he's turning 18, mostly so he's in the system should Fester and/or I be run over by the proverbial bus.
Recent happening in the Fester’s family* has concentrated the mind wonderfully on one's own mortality :{

I’ve just booked a Travelodge room online for the very first time.
Because I'm buggered if I'm going to pay three times as much for the joy of talking to an Irishman in Barcelona to do it (which is what happened last time) much as I like talking to Irishmen.

Despite my offer to organise them their own email accounts the boys prefer to use mine, which does prove useful in keeping up with Ferretfingers’ activities.
I was just in the loo and heard Fester shout "Ben .... Ben"
What?!
"I see you've subscribed to the ibid Property Auctions."

And now Thunderthighs has got his ipod up and running Apple tells me about his downloads ...

Property is Ferretfingers' current obsession which means all those awful variations of Location Location are being recorded on the Tivo box, he insists on his father taking him to pick up Pattinson's property auction catalogue and we will soon be over-run with back copies of the Journal Homemaker .....
Mrs W As long as he doesn't start bidding for something!
Bendtonbag I wouldn't put it past him - I think they may have been talking about independent living at BH6th Form and he's taken things seriously!

*In June 2012 Fester’s younger brother died very suddenly of natural causes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment