Saturday 28 November 2020

Cat Tales #18 In & Out

 From Facebook archives 

Since losing 2 cats to cars some of us (Thunderthighs) are fairly neurotic about making sure they are both in at bedtime.
Last night there was no sign of Felix anywhere, no response to post midnight whistling at the back door, nothing.  So we went to sleep with Matilda on the bed.
At 4am I woke up with a start, felt the cat on the bed and, wondering about Felix, got up and whistled at the back and front doors.  Still no response.  I go back and notice that that cat on the bed has white bits.  Matilda is tabby all over, no white bits.  So I go back to sleep reassured Felix is in.
Get up this morning.
No sign of Matilda.
Open the back door.
In she comes.
The bugger has slipped out when I was seeking Felix.
I swear they get together and plan these things.


No comments:

Post a Comment