Saturday 20 March 2021

God Loves A Trier

From Facebook Archives



20 March 2015 at 23:59  feeling annoyed😠  ·
Guess who's just had to change her Amazon password because her son 'discovered' her visa card and tried to buy 3 sky digiboxes with it!

Thankfully I heard the triumphant "I bought it!" and went to see what he was doing on his laptop.

No - I don't know how he got the original password as I've no recollection of accessing Amazon on his laptop.

No - I didn't notice him getting my purse out of my handbag or typing in the 16 digit number etc.

Yes - I made absolutely sure all three orders were cancelled, and triple checked it.

Yes - we have had a serious conversation about NOT going into Mummy's handbag, NOT going into her purse, NOT getting out her debit card and NEVER NEVER EVER using it again.

Mind you I have a feeling I'm spitting into the wind ...

Tylebach ah xxx

LC Lol oh dear x
FifiD   Been there.... X
Mrs Lasagne Oh Ben. , so glad you heard what was going on xxx
Mrs Telyn Oops - glad you have sharp hearing!x
Mrs Delune Uh-oh! I had £50 gaming bill this way, that was enough.
Strawangel Oh bugger!

The next day

Bentonbag  

So this morning I look on his laptop, in passing, and see he's bought one again. 
"How the hell did you manage that?"   
Then realise the site keeps your payment details, so went in and deleted them (his page my card!!!) and cancelled the order.   
Five minutes later realisation strikes on him and it's  
"Where's your purse?" 
They say God loves a trier. 
He must absolutely adore Ferretfingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment