Monday 1 March 2021

Dydd Gwyl Dewi Da (Good St David's Day)


 A Happy St David's Day to You All

From Facebook archives

1 March 2013 at 09:27 ·

Last night Thunderthighs asked me if I had a daffodil badge. Found him a Marie Curie daffodil left over from last year. This morning he comes down in his Welsh dragon Cymru hoodie with daff attached.

Ferretfingers also has a daffodil pinned to his fleece.

Ms Exlibris That is wonderful, passing on your heritage! They're lively boys - bet you felt really proud. 
 
1 March 2013 at 18:01  

I can't sit here doing this - I've got dishes to wash, washing to hang up, dried washing to iron and another load to put on so the boys have socks on Monday .....

Strawangel Get ur butt moving B xxx
Bentonbag Dishes done, washing hung up and other load in washer - off to pub soon - yes ladies and Mr Strawangel you heard me "OFF TO PUB"
Strawangel Friggin hell!!!! Have a pint for me and enjoy yourselves xxxx

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment