Sunday 7 March 2021

Glasses On

 From Facebook archives

Taking tea at the Ritz, December 2009.

7 March 2012 at 09:40 ·

With my glasses on this morning I realised the freebie Dove "damage therapy intensive repair" face cream I've been using for the past week is actually hair conditioner ....
Old age comes not alone, as my grandma used to say.

Boatman 's nuthin'. I was once prescribed what I was told would be antifungal lozenges that might just sort out some mouth sores.  I took them for a week and then read the packet: it turned out the pharmacist had given me pessaries... They didn't taste bad, I have to say.
Ms Exlibris  Ben that story will be around for years now, and if you are remembered for nothing else you can rest assured you'll be remembered for that!*  Did it work?
Bentonbag Nice and creamy, went on really well and seemed to moisturise my skin as well as anything else I've used, and better than some.  My excuse is that it was a freebie tube and the writing was really small.
Bentonbag @ Boatman I'm having terrible trouble resisting the temptation to make a crack about what you talk out of ..... 😏
Boatman You can do it Bentonbag!

 

 *Not how things worked out see Emojigate

No comments:

Post a Comment