Saturday 9 October 2021

A Treble


Yesterday nothing.  
Today spoiled for choice...
Just three chosen from Facebook archives …

9 October 2013 at 15:24

This wind over the roof is catching the vent of the new extractor fan from the bathroom, which is acting like a flute and producing strange owl-like whistles.
It's taken me all day to work out where the hooting was coming from - at first I thought it was the bird-call-clock gone doolally.
The question is: do I explain this to Thunderthighs, or wait until it gives him the heebeejeebies?

StBernard Wait 😀
Hagrid  Heebeejeebies! 😄
Mr Brown  Buy an owl.
Dark Lady  Heebeejeebies. He's bound to want you to deal with it! 😉
Mrs Nuttree  Let it scare him... I would... and then see if he goes to explore like you a mere woman did!!! haha

9 October 2013 at 22:49

Ferretfingers "On Saturday my Dad and me are going to the Metro Centre"
Me "So what's Mummy going to do?"
Pause for thought
Ferretfingers "The ironing"

Hmm 🤔

Bentonbag  btw he has once again filled his laptop with so much downloaded crap that it's ground to a halt and refuses to do anything.
Bentonbag  And he tells me he wants to go camping in Scotland next year, or in a caravan or a campervan!
Mr Gobiron  Ironing vs. Metro centre. Sounds like you won that one.
Bentonbag  I actually quite like ironing - more than the Metro Centre at any rate
Sienna Pond  Cheeky bugger! But I love it haha!!! Xxx
Bentonbag  He regularly tells me to get into the kitchen whenever I insist on watching what I want on tv.
Sienna Pond  Ah, you've raised a real man there Ben hehe!! Xx
Tylebach  Men!

9 October 2014 at 17:23

Went today to help with teas and coffees at School Harvest Festival and was told that my quiet shy boy Thunderthighs is "Legend".   

Apparently he told people in authority exactly how it was (in surprisingly colourful language).   

Or to quote another mother's son "we were all thinking it but he was the only one with the balls to say it".   

Also that he would regularly dance in assembly (to a song of his choice).
I don't know where he gets it from!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment