Tuesday 5 October 2021

Five For The Fifth

Did you miss me?
Here’s an image a friend captured this weekend when we were consulting diaries for the next Coven.  Shame about the pen-lid-in-the-gob.
 
From Facebook Archives ...

5 October 2009 at 21:20 ·

Found Glengettie tea on sale in Tesco's Kingston Park - Fferfryn yng Nchymru ers cenedlaethau - means I don't have to smuggle a stash across the border from CK's Supermarket or the Co-op Llandeilo.

5 October 2009 at 22:14 ·

Have been doing the domestic goddess bit today - grocery shopping, gardening, laundry, ironing and bleaching the bathroom and bogs - oh the glamour of it all ...

5 October 2010 at 18:23 ·

Fester has been to his snoring appointment at the Freeman Hospital and they're going to lend us a machine to measure his "airway efficiency" whilst sleeping.  That ought to be fun with the potential for Ferretfingers to fiddle with it and the cat to chew through something!

4 October 2012 at 13:06

Fester is having lunch with people from the University Farm at Zizzi's in Grey Street.

He's just rung me because he can't find it, asking me to Google it and give him directions.

What's wrong with going into a shop and asking?

Or asking a policeman or traffic warden?

Is it me????
BTW the map on the Zizzi website is crap

Bess Cavalier  I don't remember Grey Street being so confusing that you couldn't find what you were looking for, mind you that was 30 years ago ...
Miss Fiddle  Isn't it in Eldon Square?
Mr Mull  Welcome to the connected world. I have been phoned by my daughters for info on directions, tubes and trains.  I have phoned them to find us accommodation at the last minute when our booked accommodation let us down.  On one occasion daughter A phoned me to find out where a large fire was exactly.  Phoning Mull to get information on what is happening in London seems strange but it worked.

2 October 2013 at 17:00

So before going out this morning I phoned my mobile to try and find it and the arse pocket of my trousers started to ring #oldagecomesnotalone as my Granma used to say!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment