Wednesday 13 October 2021

Little Grey Cells

 From Facebook archives

13 October 2013 at 19:01

Have spent most of the afternoon clearing the crap off Ferretfingers's laptop, scanning for viruses/spyware/cookies etc and clearing/fixing same. Break for tea then Fester insists Thunderthighs brings his down and I do the same to that (not much crap on that).

I can't remember signing up as an IT technician, especially as I know bugger all about it and will inevitably forget all I've discovered this afternoon.
But all this means a trip to Monkseaton Computers may have been put off for a few days.
I need a drink!

Mr Gobiron Just vape the hard disk and reinstall the OS😀
Mr Gobiron jokes aside - I am "admin" for all the family computers, and I'm the only one who can log in with admin privileges. that makes a difference
Bentonbag Hah - I challenge you to clean up Ferretfingers's laptop in such a way that he can't download crap – his secondary school had to reboot all the computers in the Communication Resource Base after he'd finished with them!

13 October 2013 at 22:59

My driving licence runs out at midnight on Tuesday so I've just been to find the paper bit to take to the Post Office.
Went to the filing cabinet, pulled out a file and put my hand on it straight away.
Very pleased with self and little grey cells still firing!

No comments:

Post a Comment