Tuesday 26 October 2021

Another Anthology


As I said yesterday …

I don’t blog or post on social media except through our desktop pc.

 

Before the present unpleasantness we used to go away for half term and other holidays, so Facebook posts are thin on the ground for those dates.

 

Here is a handful from the Facebook archives I would have posted had I been home at the end of last week.

21 October 2015 at 15:51 ·

I do the ironing and put Thunderthighs' stuff in a square basket and Ferretfingers' stuff on his laptop: and then they take it up to their rooms and put it away.
Yes mothers - miracles do happen!
In the fullness of time.
Now if I could only train their father to do the same.

Tylebach  ha ha ha!!
The Late  Fat chance !
Mrs Fixit  Too high expectations Ben
Bess Cavalier  Aah - But does he have his own basket?
Bentonbag  No Bess, but he's got a doghouse he frequently inhabits.

23 October 2015 at 11:40

Oh great - now Ferretfingers's used my email and mobile number to join Facebook and Twitter!
And he's trying to open accounts with various auction sites ... 

In other news Gyles Brandreth is now following me on Twitter!

23 October 2015 at 11:55

Yesterday washed the oven gloves and hung then to dry on the front of oven.
Thunderthighs has just called up "Mu-um, where are the oven gloves?"
He gets more like his father every day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment