Wednesday 20 October 2021

Hung Up

I’m away for a few days away with Pearl and the girls, so there’ll be no more blogs until Sunday at the earliest.  In the meantime here’s a nice picture of Matilda and Felix, and a blog posted the day before the Goddaughter’s wedding.

From Facebook Archives ...

20 October 2014 at 23:17
You can tell it's getting colder when the cats get this close to each other - one way of keeping your legs warm.

21 October 2016 at 18:30

Fester  "I'll need my good trousers tomorrow night.  Where are they?"
"Dunno.  Where ever you left them."
"I think I hung them up, or folded them…"
"Where did you hang them?  The chair?"
He's just been to the wardrobe .
"I hung them up."
"If they're hung up I bet I did it."
"No - they're hung up very badly"

No comments:

Post a Comment