Sunday 10 October 2021

Two Boys


From Facebook archives

11 October 2014 at 23:12

At bathtime Thunderthighs came into the living room and said 

"I am just as clueless as my father.  I just went out and tried to call Felix in, and all the time he's on Ferretfingers's bed."
If I had a £ for every time that's happened.....

Bess Cavalier  Yep, thought Freddie had gone out for the evening. 
Just found him fast asleep on James' clean work shirts, curled up in such a way that none of his white bits were showing. Black cat on black shirts - not easy to spot in the dark!

11 October 2018 at 19:17

For some reason every other night or so Ferretfingers disappears into the kitchen and makes me an excellent mug of hot chocolate.  Doesn't make one for himself but parades majestically into the living room and hands a mugful to me.
On the other hand....
Shopping with Thunderthighs today I looked into my purse and realised all the notes were gone.

So when Ferretfingers got home and was settled I showed him the empty section and asked

"Did you take money from Mummy's purse?"
At which he brought out his wallet and gave me £60. 

I didn't have the heart to admonish him.

No comments:

Post a Comment