Monday 25 October 2021

An Anthology

I don’t blog or post on social media except through our desktop pc.

 

Before the present unpleasantness we used to go away for half term and other holidays, so Facebook posts are thin on the ground for those dates.

 

Here are some from the Facebook archives I would have posted had I been home at the end of last week.

 

 

 

22 October 2010 at 22:37 ·

I was really not looking forward to searching out the spoken word cds for our trip tomorrow. 

Then discovered Ferretfingers had sorted them all out and put them in a backpack: 

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy; Round the Horne; Just a Minute; Alan Bennett diaries; 

The Goons; Under Milkwood.

So pleased I'm letting him cart along all the dvds and games he's packed in his own rucksack ...

21 October 2011 at 20:55 ·

Went next door to talk to Miss Doozer about cat feeding and medication while we're away.

On the way bumped into the ladies from No3 who abducted and fed me red wine.

An hour later make it to next door.

Come home.

No-one noticed I was gone.

Now I must pack.

I feel being slightly squiffy might make it less of a pain

 

21 October 2011 at 23:10 ·

Just realised, a little poignantly, that the last time I packed the big black trunk it was to go down home at Easter and for Dad's funeral.


No comments:

Post a Comment