Tuesday 21 December 2021

Christmas Baubles


From Facebook Archives

22 December 2009 at 17:08 ·

Have tinseled up the ceiling, put up the cards, wrapped Thunderthighs's and Fester's gifts; just Ferretfingers' to wrap now.

Squireen miss effiecent
Bentonbag 'n' I kun spel 2

 22 December 2012 at 16:42

Cake cooked by Fester cooling, one string of cards up, tree up but not decorated, no gifts wrapped #gettingthereslowly

22 December 2013 at 13:41

Fester's solution to the fake blinding crippling vodka scandal?
"Drink beer twats"

Gobiron My snap impulse was to try to solve the anagram.....
Bentonbag Web sitter drank ?
Gobiron Drink beet warts?

22 December 2017 at 09:57

Fester and Ferretfingers are off to the Grainger Market for the goose.
I'm off to LDNE for a xmas singalong (!?!)
The tree is dressed, the candles are on the mantelpiece and Ferretfingers keeps telling me "Only two more days to tinsel up the ceiling."
Fetch the steps Granville!

22 December 2018 at 10:25

The tree is dressed. 

First I put up my band of angels. 

Then Thunderthighs wandered down and hung up the baubles and a line of cards along the bay window (saving me a lot of clambering up and down). 

Then Ferretfingers poddled about hanging up the bells, stars and all the other bits a pieces. 

Thanks to Mrs Quilt’s gift of a roll of fishing line almost all of the things Ferretfingers put up have new and longer ties on. 

Throughout the evening he came up to me with “Too short” and I’d have to cut a length and tie it on. 

At bed time we agreed the tree was finished and he said “Tomorrow tinsel” 

"Tinsel where?" 

“Tinsel up the lights.”

Today I shall be mostly hanging tinsel, clearing the mantelpiece and putting foil on the chimney breast for the candles, and wrapping gifts.
Distracting visitors most welcome.

Cousin Daisy  What a lovely tree well done to Ferretfingers and Thunderthighs Santa Brenda's little helpers xxπŸ˜ƒπŸŽΆπŸŽΆ
Bentonbag  Aka Mrs Clause

No comments:

Post a Comment