Thursday 9 December 2021

Wise Words

 

Ever since the new incarnations of Dr Who in 2005, Thunderthighs and I have watched almost every episode together.  It has become “our thing”. 

Ferretfingers couldn’t (and still can't) stand the music, noise or tension so we would watch it on the “big bedroom telly”. 

In October 2012 Thunderthighs got his own penthouse suite in the loft and now I go upstairs to watch it with him there.

The loft landing is where we dry the washing in winter or wet weather.

From Facebook archive ...
9 December 2018 at 19:34  
Yesterday I made Thunderthighs bring down the dried washing and hang up the wet washing in the loft.  Coming out from watching Dr Who with him I paused and rearranged some of the washing.  He watches me and says

“This is what happens when you make someone inexperienced do your job Mum.”

Mrs Quilt  Ooh what a wise comment

No comments:

Post a Comment