Tuesday 7 December 2021

IT Trouble


From Facebook archives

8 December 2016 at 08:45

Yesterday today and tomorrow had nothing pencilled in for them.
Now today we go to the accountants and I have to go to Currys/PCWorld for an aerial booster for the bedroom; and tomorrow I’ve promised to go to a Xmas craft fair and a woman doing research into ageing (google ELSA) is coming over to interview me. Those two years went quickly! 
The to-do list stands at 11 items.

was feeling fed up. 8 December 2016 at 12:23  
FanFlamingTastic!
I've managed to delete my account on Windows Live Mail.  Put it back on and all my mail for the past howeverlong has uploaded again so I'm going to have to delete the rubbish (which is how it happened).  

Trouble is all my sent mail has gone to Godknowswhere so I have no idea of what I've sent who and when.

On the bright side the new internal boosted aerial I've bought for our bedroom tv (which was in the living room) is brilliant and so much better than the old one which, to be fair, was falling apart.

Hagrid  Oh no Ben! 😩 I feel your pain! X
Bentonbag  I wouldn't mind only this is the second time I've done this - you'd think I'd learn!
Hagrid   I hate the whole shebang right now lol. X It's not us, sometimes this stuff is not logical !

No comments:

Post a Comment