Wednesday 27 April 2022

Mic Success

I had despaired of finding anything for today, until I clicked on Memories in Facebook and this came up.

I did blog about it last year but not the Facebook thread, besides which the video is worth another airing.

27 April 2021

Finally got the new microphone to work.
I should have asked Thunderthighs but I didn't know he knew!
Mrs Hoover  Awesome  It all works xx
Miss Doozer  Loving the Britney mic
Bentonbag I'd be happy with a stand alone mic* and then I wouldn't get hot ears off the headphones, but they don't seem to exist (mind you I haven't looked that hard)
Miss Doozer  You could wear the headphones round your neck and use the mic on the headset and the speakers on the computer?
Bentonbag  Only if I've got my hair up.  Getting all the cable, headset and mic-stalk all tangled up when I've got it down would be a whole world of aggravation.
Ernextdoor  Brilliant Ben xx
Bentonbag  In case anyone was wondering that Argus poster (which I've had since 1976) behind me reads "It's easy to be an angel when nobody ruffles your feathers".
Ernextdoor  To quote Hastings from Line of Duty I thought you were going to come out with his classic quote from Sunday ..."Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey" 
 

 

 *We do now have a stand alone microphone which has made zoomeetings a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment